Sunday, May 25, 2014

PLANNING A VACATION ON A BUDGET... A TIGHT BUDGET!

After working for some time in Doha, it's about time for me to take a break and head back home to have a vacay. It's always nice to imagine about the things that I will do, places that I will visit, foods that I will taste; and family and friends that I will meet again. With all those jocular images playing on my mind, I really can't wait for my vacation to actually happen. And I told myself cheerfully, "Hey, I got to plan this!"

It was like an empty canvass. And in my imagination, i painted it with the colors of every tourist spots that I need to go to, and native delicacies that I have to try, adventures that I'd be braving, and the faces that i'd be sharing smiles with.

I am so caught up in the excitement until the realization of the budget kicked in. And as if having roused from a beautiful sleep and taken back to reality, I found myself saying, "Hey, I really need to plan this!"

I know that there are others out there who await their vacation with both joy and dread. In case you are like me who doesn't want to end up like most expats with empty pockets after having that vacation, here are some guides that might help...  CLICK TO CONTINUE









No comments:

Post a Comment